New toy - 1990 Jetta GLI 16V

Hi gang,

Picked up a new toy this morning - 1990 GLI 16V, silver green with only 115K on it. Decent shape, needs suspension and exhaust work. On of the rareish early 1990s with the 2.0L 16V but small bumpers. Will keep me busy in the garage the next few weeks I suspect....

Kevin Rhodes Westbrook, Maine

84 GLI (1/2 owner for 13 years now) 90 GLI 16V ex 02 Golf TDI
Reply to
Kevin Rhodes

PJ4LIFE