OEM Stereos

Can anyone suggest a good source for getting an OEM stereos for my '02 Golf? Ebay is hit and miss.

Reply to
Zeke

dealer? at least price them out on their refurbished radios.

Post a Radio Wanted ad on the newsgroups and VW related lists.

Or maybe a junkyard, but you probably won't get a code.

What happened to yours?

later, dave (One out of many daves)

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

I bought the car used and it has an aftermarket radio in it that I hate. One of those Sony xPlod things. I was hoping to find a reputable place that sells on the net.

Thanks

Reply to
Zeke