Passat "Monsoon" sound system

Hi,

A "feature" of the Monsoon sound system in my Passat is that it switches on and off at regular intervals, independent of the cars motion, though it seems to be worse when the car is moving compared to still. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Cheers, Brian.

Reply to
CasualBloke

Loose power connection?

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith

Yes, I thought maybe the same thing, but am puzzled that it doesn't seem to relate to bumps, i.e. switches off randomly when stopped or moving.

Reply to
CasualBloke

Motor vibration and bad connection or cold solder joint inside amp or radio.

Reply to
fixit1