Passat transmission sport code

I have a 99 Passat V6 w/ auto transmission. Is there a way to program the transmission so that it is always in "sport" mode? supposedly the transmission will go into "sport" mode when you depress the accelerator all the way. I just don't want it to go back to "normal" mode.

Thanks,

Reply to
phill magnuson

NO. And there is no sport mode but it does adapt to your driving habits. I have tried the different coding which was on other forums and it made no difference.

Reply to
Woodchuck