phatnoise (phatbox)

Has anyone installed the Phatnoise music system? I am interested but want to hear from any users. How does the voice announcements sound? How easy is the system to use?

Thanks !

Reply to
qwef

The Phatbox is great, The male & female voice anouncements sound a little bit "computerese" but not distractively so. It is a great buy now that the price came down. You can mount it in your CD changer spot in the trunk and/or hatch depending on which VDub you are driving. I just wish that you could keep both the changer and the Phatbox hooked up together.

David Michalski , D.V.M.

-='04 VW R32 & '01 GTI GLX Have Chip Will Travel

Reply to
VW R32