Please help identify 85 Vanagon hose

My 85 Vanagon 1.9l has sprung a leak. Good news is it's just a hose, not the head. Bad news is I can't find the part on any of VW's diagrams, I have no Bentley for this vehicle, and there are no part numbers evident on the hose.

The hose connects the engine (just underneath the air meter/intake thing) and a junction box. That box seems to connect to the rear heater and of course also to a hose that goes on to the radiator. I wish I could give more information but I'm just a novice shadetree mechanic at best.

All I can read on the hose is the VW Audi symbol and "AVON ENGLAND" I've put up some pictures (please forgive the poor quality of the images)here:

I appreciate your help! This van is currently my daily driver and I'm stuck! Thanks Chris

Reply to
Chris