white primer under Tornado Red on 92 Jetta

Does anyone know the specific color designation of the white primer (or is it a base coat) under the Tornado Red paint on a 92 Jetta GL? I needed to get another fender for the car, and I couldn't match the red color, so I need to get the fender painted a white base coat or primer coat, then hit it with some Tornado Red.

you know what to get rid of to respond to me directly

Reply to
USENET READER

Check with your local automotive paint supply store. They'll have all the info you need. If you need white primer, I think PPG (Ditzler) still makes their epoxy in white. HTH, ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver