Possible engines for a 1986 vw westfalia

What are all of the possible engines for a 1986 vw westfalia? Will a Jetta engine work? What year and type? Will a golf engine work? What year and type? I know a subaru will work but what year and type? Please Help?

Reply to
tswan71

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote: : What are all of the possible engines for a 1986 vw westfalia? : Will a Jetta engine work? What year and type? : Will a golf engine work? What year and type? : I know a subaru will work but what year and type? : Please Help?

Here's two;

    *
Chicago Paddling-Fishing