Power Steering Leak, 2001 Jetta

I have a 2001 Jetta that is the worst car I have ever owned in my life. I have had the power steering unit replaced because the pulley was bent, 2 months ago. Now the power steering fluid is disapearing after 2 or 3 days of filling it. There are no visable leaks, so I am lost. What is going on?

Reply to
RockStarMoney

Follow the power steering hoses and see if you find anything. Your rack might be taking a S H I T. You don't mention what kind of engine and tranny you have.

You know what VW stands for right? V I R T U A L L Y W O R T H L E S S

I know how you feel and I currently own 4 VW myself. Why so many, well because I got them C H E A P!!!! Why? See above VW meaning.

However, after all the bad things said, they still run way longer than your average domestic. My Jeep is an exception since that still runs great and only has 205K miles on the clock. I6 engine is the main reason. That is one of the best engines ever made domestically.

Let's hope your rack is not leaking, that would not be good.

Reply to
Peter Parker