Power Windows Conversion Kit for 96 Jetta

a few months ago someone posted a link for a company selling conversion kits.. does anyone know that link?

Reply to
Lee

Try searching the archive at '

'. You can find lots of interesting stuff there. To get rid of them? I wish I knew.

For generic ones, I've seen them in JC Whitney for years. Probably can get them from Autozone, etc, too.

Mark '95 Jetta GLS

Reply to
Mark Randol

No no,

There is a company that makes a power window conversion kit to go from manuel windows to powered windows, It mounts in and looks factory and uses real factory switches.

I have a Jetta GL, i'm trying to make it a little nicer.

-Lee

Reply to
Lee

So you didn't look at groups.google.com?