Price Point for 99.5 TDI?

I am looking to sell my 99.5 TDI Jetta soon and find the retail prices listed by Kelly's and Edmonds vary widely. What would be a fair asking price for an average condition Jetta with 122,000 on it. Pirelli P-4000's are new, car is serviced regularly.

Reply to
Jon Burrows

Jon

While determining a price to my son for my 99.5 jetta tdi I've determined they are talking about the A3 99's. I arrived at this conclusion by looking at 2000's. As you notice the price jumps considerably. Depending on what you call "average" I think for a casual sale that $6-$8k depending on condition. I know a person who got a nice very clean 99.5 tdi with leather for $4200 with 230,000 but it's VERY clean.

Jo Bo

Reply to
Jo Bo

Reply to