Questions about CD changer in 1999 Jetta GLS

Anyone know whether the 1999 Jetta GLS radio has an extra set of RCA connectors? Alternatively, is the 6-CD changer connected to the head unit via RCA connection?

I'm considering the Neo Car Jukebox

Thanks for any info, Ed Lee

Reply to
Edward Lee

NO & NO.

gory_Code=CMP

Reply to
Woodchuck

Thanks for the info Woodchuck. Any advice on the best way to connect the Neo in my Jetta? I don't mind giving up my CD-changer if that will make room for the Neo. The Neo offers an FM modulator, but I hear the sound quality is not too go. So, I would prefer going a different route.

Thanks for any info, Ed Lee

> gory_Code=CMP

Reply to
Edward Lee