rabbit window

A thief busted the front "quarter" window on my Rabbit to steal an old pair of headphones. What is this window called (it's in front of the normal window and opens out)? Where can I begin to look for a replacement online?

Thanks

Reply to
Ears

vent window, and try your local junkyard first. be aware that they came in moving and fixed versions and you should specify when looking.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Reply to