Re: '03 Passat lease info

Looking to lease an '03 Passat, probably an GL, base options with an Auto.

>I'm looking for an average that people have been paying. I'm new to leasing >and my VW experience haven't been great thus far either, so any insight >would be helpful at this point. > >I've yet to drive one since the local dealership doesn't have any, despite >what they said over the phone. > >As a group, what have people been paying? Can I negotiate a lower MSRP to >calculate a lease payment? All this is without trades or much of a down >payment if I can help it. > >Again, thanks for any info. > >Josh >
Reply to
TL

You will want to wait a few months for the 04 Passat with the TDI engine.

But only if 50 MPG and no tune ups sounds good to you.

Reply to
GravyCat

That does sound good, I was really into a Golf TDi, but as I mentioned, it'll be my wife's car and Golf's/Jetta's are too small to be practical for us.

Any idea what they'll be asking for the Passat TDi?

Josh

Reply to
Josh

Not sure on price but I saw one yesterday just ready for delivery while I was having kittens over my bloody expensive mass air flow sensor test and installation.

The car looks nice, it was black with a tan interior. Come to think of it I saw an A4 with the same combo, same place, same dealer. Only the A4 had four rings and $10K more.

Reply to
JJ

Looks like it won't do me any good, living in Connecticut. For some reason they're not going to be available in New England. Sounds dumb to me.

Josh

Reply to
Josh

Whatever.

Back to your orig>>

Reply to
TL

I have read that as well, makes good sense.

The link to the

site is a valuable one to a personlooking to buy or lease. Thanks.

Reply to
Josh