Re: I have a 1994 jetta that has a dash board fan/wiper problem...

It sounds like it is both the relay for your wipers/blower, and the ignition switch

- Peter

Hi, my 1994 jetta has an intermitent problem where the vent/a.c fan > does not turn on.... strangly enough i've noticed that my wiper > doesn't work either when that happens. If I turn the ignition on and > off a few times with the fan on 2 or 3, it finally turns back on. > > Is there someone out there that could tell me what the problem is? > Is it a fuse? > > thanks, > chris
Reply to
Peter Cressman

Does the load reduction relay control these? Maybe it's sticking open.

Mark '95 Jetta GLS

Reply to
Mark Randol