Re: vw mechanic in Portland, OR

Anyone have some good suggestions for a mechanic for my A2 GTI? I need to

> have my 16V rebuilt. Any contacts would be appreciated!!

I'm not in Portland but a friend of mine takes his '85 GTI to some place called Halsey (sp?).

Reply to
Matt B.

I've only been there for routine maintence, but Hillside Imports in Beaverton is fantastic. They are on Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy, about 5 to 10 minutes west of downtown.

Reply to
Beth