Anyone want some classic green touch up spray paint?

Going through my basement recently, and I found 2 sets of touch up paint for Passat paint code LC6U, which was called classic green, like on the 93 and

94 cars. Each set has one green and one clear coat. I don't want any money for them. Drop me an email at the address below, and I will send them to you.

snipped-for-privacy@att.net

Reply to
VW93GLX

dnotes

I've got an unused can of Dokotabeige (78 rabbit) if anyone wants it.

Bill

Reply to
William Maslin