Re: where's the THRILL in driving?

If you're going to respond to a massive cross post, please remove the other > groups.

Just like you did, for example?

Reply to
TAB

No, just like you just did. Now, what good would it do for me to send a request like that to just one group? Think. If 100 people in a mob are shouting, you don't just ask one of them to speak more quietly.

Reply to
TJim

Point One: this is 100-proof racist -- FWIW. Someone please explain to me why people scream their heads off at the least hint of pro-white racism but won't knock anyone for anti-white racism, no matter how stupid and/or blatant.

Point Two: although it generally goes unchallenged these days, the "native"-american (gee, I was born here, too) genocide rap is baloney. There are probably more so-called native americans living in the USA now than ever lived here before white men set foot on this continent

-- thanks to the white man's agricultural technology. The land would support > Oh Chris, I do not see a mixed blood as a native Americans! 95% of >Native

wumhenry

Reply to
wumhenry