Religious messages are OT here

Hi Brandon:

I understand how you feel and I don't like this sort of thing either, especially in technical forums. I'm sure the sender thinks something great has been accomplished. Nothing was, and he or she is misguided. The real way to help others is to do something on a personal level - such as painting an elderly couples home, taking food or clothing to a needy family, or assisting an overworked teacher in a neighborhood school - and do it without expecting any credit or applause.

Regards.

Reply to
Papa