Replacing bulbs on '01 Passat

I just bought a 2001 Passat. Both front and rear side marker lights are out. I can not figure out how to access the bulbs. Also I need to replace the fog light.

Please help, I hate to go just prying on things. I'm new to VW.

Thanks, Larry

Reply to
PinkPanther

Do you mean the long lighted sidemarkers/reflectors, yellow front and red rear? If so, this writeup will help (but no pictures unfortunately):

They are spring loaded, push in at flat end and slide forward (I use a plastic knife) and then they slide out.

Reply to
No Spam Please

That was it. Thanks.

Reply to