Req: Passat B5, (AHU) repair & service manual

if somebody can mail it to me :)

thanks in advance!

speed_zg@@yahoo.com

Reply to
speed

here you go with the paper manuals

here is the electronic version on ebay
'T GET A USED ELECTRONIC VERSION...............IT WILL COST YOU MAYBE $45 TO SWITCH IT TO YOUR NAME! At least that is what Bentley told me when I called them up. Also you will need to get the original owner to release their ownership to you through Bentley. make sure it covers your vehicle before ordering.

BTW I need to order one too! ;-)

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Bentley service manuals are really good. They cost about $50.

Reply to
Papa