Req: Passat B5, (AHU) repair & service manual

if somebody can mail it to me :)

thanks in advance!

speed_zg@@yahoo.com

Reply to
speed

speed kirjoitti:

You are in the wrong newsgroup. We here discuss the old, aircooled Volkswagens only.

Go to our sister group rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled they focus on the later model (watercooled) volkswagens, like yours.

Thank you

Jan

Reply to
Jan

FWIW, I've always thought of the watercooled group as a sissie.. ehh... sister group as well :)

Reply to
Remco

hmmmm I consider the watercooled the offspring (children) of the aircooled, but at least we should always remember that they are related in some way! ;-)

later, dave (One out of many daves)

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Yeah... they have the same emblem, but that's about it. From the 4th edition of Rabbit they are known to be ...ehh... 'not too good' The New Beetle is *from what I've heard* full of bug's (g) Anyway, they don't belong "here", also because they are no longer a "peoples car"..... WAAAAY too expensive!

Roger

Reply to
bug '59