Restaurant Suggestions for Harvard Sq and Beacon Hill Areas

I'm going to visit my son at college and would like some restaurant suggestions. He's at Harvard and we're staying in the Beacon Hill area so restaurants in those areas would be preferred but other areas are OK too. All cusines and price ranges gratefully accepted. Thanks to all Jim

Reply to
Jim Sanchez

Sorry wrong group - obviously

Reply to
Jim Sanchez

Well, OK, but if you like beer, John Harvard's is right around the corner. Good beer, and good pub food.

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith

I heard that Taco Bell makes a mean burito.

Reply to
mberneche