Selling my 2001 Jetta

Hi,

I am selling my 2001 Jetta GLS. I live in Massachusetts and I have placed it on craigslist and cars.com, but it doesn't seem like there are too many interested buyers.

It has gone 43222 miles and I want to sell it for $9100. I think this is a reasonable price, especially since it is in a really good shape as you can see for yourself : wpi.dk/jetta

Can anyone give me a hint as to if I am advertising it at the right place and if the price is too high or just right? I would appreciate any help.

Thanks for your help,

Carsten

Reply to
Carsten

Nice and clean. If I were in the market for a used car, I'd offer you $7500 max for it. Maybe it's the price. Try advertising in your local paper or the used car booklet you find at groceries.

Reply to
otep12