2001 Jetta Power Door Mirrors

I have a 2001 Jetta 1.8T. The power doors mirrors only work intermittently. Since I am basically the only driver they don't get adjusted much, but some days they work fine and some days they don't work at all (either no mirrors work, or both mirrors work).

I am guessing a loose connection and plan to start checking at the switch and control and working back. I would appreciate comments from anyone who has any comments or suggestions to help solve this.

Thanks

chris

Reply to
Christopher Pye