Signal lightbulb change

Hi All,

I have a 1998 VW Jetta with a burned out front signal light. Given the fact that it's extremely cold here I didn't want to spend too much time outside trying to figure out how to replace it. Can anyone tell me the easiest way to change it?. Do you go in from the front or behind the bumper?

Thanks in advance.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

IIRC from my friend's A3 Jetta I think you pry out the reflector panel and that will expose a screw to loosen which will allow the parking lamp/turn signal lamp assembly to come out.

Reply to
Matt B.