Freelander Gearbox Oil Change

Hi, I own an 1998 Land Rover Freelander and I've been trying to figure out how to change the gearbox oil. I've found the outlet where the oil can come out, but I'm yet to find the place where you can pour oil in, otherwise top up the oil. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

Reply to
Long Zheng

Hello Pull out the filler plug from the top of the transmission. There is a photo of this in the Haynes Service and Repair Manual, but it is not clear enough to transmit, but look around the top of the gearbox. Gordon

Reply to
Gordoni

Thanks, I'll have a look when I get home.

Reply to
Long Zheng