Survey for college design course.

This semester I have an Introduction to Design course. In it we will be designing fitness equipment and we need to do some "market research". I'm trying to get as broad of a demographic as possible. This really helps us out in the course by determining what the "people" want.

So if you have any time could you please fill it out.

Thanks for your time, Jed Frye snipped-for-privacy@purdue.edu

P.S. Sorry if you consider this spam. I'm just trying to post in high traffic areas to get people that can fill out the survey.

Reply to
Jed Frye