New website for 1964-73 Mustang parts www.mustangpartsmall.com

Hello,

I just wanted to let you all know that there is a new website you can get your New Old Stock (NOS), used and reproduction parts at. We carry parts for 1964

1/2 to 1973 Mustangs of all varieties (coupe, convertible, fastback, Shelby, Mach 1, etc.). We are just getting started, so only a small portion of our inventory is online. We are updating the site with new inventory all the time, so check back often. We also have an easy way for you to request parts if you don't find them in our online inventory. All items feature photos of the actual product (no photos or drawings of what the part is SUPPOSED to look like, we took pictures of the actual product you get when you order).

Check us out:

webadmin

We'll have to pass as the charter of this newsgroup strictly prohibits "for profit" commercial posts of any kind.

Canadian Electric Boat Co. LLC

2651 Aviation Dr. Waukesha, WI 53188 US

Domain Name: MUSTANGPARTSMALL.COM

Administrative Contact - Edward Magaw - snipped-for-privacy@ascendnetinc.com AscendNet, Inc. P.O. Box 281 Waukesha, WI 53187 US Phone - 262-513-1117 Fax - Technical Contact - Edward Magaw - snipped-for-privacy@ascendnetinc.com AscendNet, Inc. P.O. Box 281 Waukesha, WI 53187 US Phone - 262-513-1117 Fax -

Record update date - 2002-10-16 12:05:58 Record create date - 2002-10-16 Record will expire on - 2004-10-16 Database last updated on - 2003-09-23 17:37:17 EST

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.HARDPARTS.COM 207.166.208.160 WEB6.HARDPARTS.COM 207.166.215.8

webadm> Hello,

Reply to
Bill S.

I'm sorry, I hadn't read the charter. This is the only time I had planned on saying anything, I'm not going to spam the group, I was just trying to let people know we exist. I had seen a few post earlier where people were asking where to buy parts, and people suggested some websites so I figured it would be ok. I'll be sure to read the charter if you could point me to the URL it's posted at.

Thank you.

Reply to
webadmin

CHARTER-Dated December 11th, 1995 =======

rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang is intended to be an unmoderated newsgroup to support discussion amongst Ford Mustang enthusiasts. Discussion will include, but not be limited to, repairs, modifications, upgrades, notices, opinions, advice and experiences from individuals that have an interest in the Ford Mustang automobile in its various flavours. Allowing the use of an "on record coordinator" for the use of dealing with the posting of commercial advertisers, massive cross posted "off topic" posts, and the occasional flamer. Non "commercial" advertising, for-sale notices and want-ads are acceptable as long as they are in-keeping with the Mustang theme.

Bill S. Coord> "Bill S." wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Ok, I'm not going to post any obviously commercial advertisements agian, but this wording is really unclear. Lets say someone posted that they were looking for a certain part, and I knew we had the part in stock... could I post a link to the part on our website or would that be considered advertising? I don't want to be a pain, I'm just not sure what I can and cannot do.

Reply to
webadmin

nope, not as an advertisement you could not. Sorry, if we allow you to do so, then we have to allow the 1,000's of other Mustang vendors to do so as well. Before you know it, the newsgroup is nothing more than one big advertisement showcase. The Charter was pretty cut and dry when it came to this, it still is................I do appreciate you asking though..................Shows you have character.......................

Bill S.

webadm> Ok, I'm not going to post any obviously commercial advertisements agian, but

Reply to
Bill S.