touareg ad

I really like that new touareg ad where the nice couple drive to the top of the mountain and take a photo with the old lady's camera for her. I don't know who sings the song, but I enjoyed it immensely the first few times I saw the ad.

Since then, I've been troubled by a nagging question that's popped into my head. Why did they just take the lady's camera? Couldn't they have let her ride along? Maybe she's incontinent and they're afraid she'll pee on the leather. What do you think?

Reply to
J. Kruse

Rob Guenther

"Professional driver, photographer, and bonded grandma on a closed course. Do not attempt to be nice by yourself as you'll get hijacked and/or robbed."

Reply to
S John M-M

They did not want her in the Touareg over night. When they got the camera the sun was high in the sky. Pictures taken with sun low. Camera returned when the sun was high again.

Craig R. Bowers '84 Rabbit GTI

Reply to
Craig R. Bowers