Thieves posing as college students

I get an email today asking for help stealling a Bentley cd. Basically the kid says I am an ignorant college student who has spent at least the last 14 years of my schooling career not paying attention in English class. He also learned nothing about business and economics. This really set me off this morning.

Quote of my reply.

-----Original Message----- From: DormRoomKid [mailto: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com] Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 3:00 AM To: snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com Subject: Re: Bentley Repair Manual on CD-ROM - info?

hey....

I own a 2002 jetta. I was woundering if you would like to send me a copy of it :). Just a poor college student looking for a brake/.. ok later...

Are you some sort of loser? Is it not enough that you have free email? Every business is in business to make a living for their employees and their investors while providing a service. Stealing from the business makes it less likely that they will stay in business. If you can afford such an expensive car then you can afford to buy the cd. If you cannot afford the cd then you probably cannot afford insurance for the car or fuel for it. Sell the damn car and then buy the cd and some walking shoes with your money. Besides that the company is smarter than you. They have copy protection software on the cd where you have to register the software to use it. There is no way you can be a thief with Bentley if someone has already registered the product.

Are you taking any ethics classes in college? Did your parents teach you that it is ok to steal? Do you pay for things in the grocery store or are you an un-convicted shoplifter?

Please go to your English classes and pay attention. Take as many classes as possible. Maybe someone will teach you how to spell.

End quote

Jim B.

Reply to
jimbehning

I wounder what part of the car he is triing to fix?

Reply to
jiffypop