plea for help

Hey everyone! I am hoping to get some assistance to finish a college course. I need to get a hold of the moderator and can't find an email for him/her. If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it. Please don't take this poorly, I am not trying to quote or even mention posts for the information I need to complete my course. Thank you very much for your time.

Reply to
crshnbrn200

This is an unmoderated group... What kind of course is it?

Kate

Reply to
Kate