UGGG now there's a starting problem

Ok I grounded the alternator, Changed the fuse box. However I now have a new problem. With the change of fuse box I got many of the essentials back, rear lights, brake lights, dome lights, windshield wipers working when they are supposed to. All nice.

But I now the car wont start. The fuel pump does not come on.However it does come on if I connect a wire near the box to one of the fuses. Apperently the pump had been jury rigged by some previous owner. This car has only 80,000 miles on it so I want it running well. Any tips to my new problem. Things i should look at. The car does have spark. It actually started acouple times after the fuse box change but has know stopped as it seems to be starved for fuel.. Any diagrams i could look at just incase i missed a wire here or there. The fuse box was definately the same model number.

Could I have starved it of fuel? I can get the pump to turn on by pressing a white wire up to the fuse box. apperently it was rigged to signal lights.

Reply to
awronka

Wiring diagram -

Homer

Thanks homer but i can't use that. I have the old style fuse box with the cylinder fuses.

Reply to
awronka