VAG-COM Communications Interfaces

Guys, Please advive where I can find interface cable for reasonable price. As far as PC side I am fine with either USB or Serial which ever is cheap I will buy. Thanks

Reply to
Rollers Loft+

In message , Rollers Loft+ muttered:

Here's where I was going to get one from:

These are German ebayers who will ship to the UK.

This might help you translate them:

Is ~£15 cheap enough?

Reply to
andy

I will recommend these! I have the old obsolete ISO-COM and the HEX-COM and they both work fine, but the HEX-COM works better. lol

prefer good and safe over "cheap" and dangerous! ;-) BTW what is a "reasonable price"? Did you write your own software? If you are using ross-tech.com software the price of the software is included in the interface price.

JMHO later, dave Reminder........ Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes. Frieda Norris

Reply to
dave

In message , andy muttered:

Actually, most of them are closer to £30. Still incredible value.

I 'prefer' to buy the same thing at a fraction of the price...

Reply to
andy

This is what I bought for my interface cable. Works great, great price. Comes with a shareware version of vag-com. Its serial.

Dean.

Reply to
Dino