Vanagon Question

Has anyone ever swapped the fi in the Vanagon 2.1 l for a set of carbs? and what would be the worst and best things? Cliff

1986 Vanagon....
Reply to
William Money

Since no one else has asked this, let me....

Reply to
Patrick Owen

It's been done in Europe (where Vanagons were sold for a time with carbs.) However, I'd rather just swap the whole 2.1 engine for something else.

"I'm sorry, all my money is tied up in currency." W.C.Fields

Reply to
KimBrennan