VW part supplier in Canada?

Can anyone recommend one for a clutch kit that I need for my '95 Golf GL?

Cheers

Reply to
bob

Canadian Tire sells clutch kits (the one on my '89 went for ~$120). Don't forget to machine your flywheel.

Reply to
Darryl

Not sure where you are located in Canada, but IAP Import Auto Parts Warehouse Inc. is a distributor of quality parts for imports and domestic vehicles . I get Bosch parts from them for my wife's Volvo as well as KYB strut cartridges etc. Their line of suspension stuff (ball joints) is good too, so I would expect them to have good clutch parts. WHATEVER you, change the throwout/release bearing - no matter what it looks like. It is cheap insurance.

Ken

bob wrote:

Reply to
Ken Pisichko

I get most of the parts for my '86 Jetta from Bow Wow here in Vancouver. Only once did I need to go to a VW dealer - Bow Wow could sell me a new water pump, but not a new pulley to bolt on to it. Ouch!

Laura Halliday VE7LDH "Que les nuages soient notre Grid: CN89mg pied a terre..." ICBM: 49 16.05 N 122 56.92 W - Hospital/Shafte

Reply to
Laura Halliday