VW Shop

Any recommendations for a good TDI shop north of Philadelphia in Bucks county?

Thanks

Reply to
Terray Wood

I don't know of any well known shops that know TDIs off-hand. However, depending on where you are in Bucks county, Holberts VW Porsche on Rt. 611 in Warrington are good. Request a master tech and you won't get a "kid" to work on it.

What's wrong with your TDI?

Reply to
Peter Parker

I agree. I purchased a VW from Holberts in 2002. Their service and body work is top-notch. Talk to Wil or Scotty in VW service.

Reply to
Christopher

Reply to
Terray Wood

This needs to be supplied with more feedback by customers so we can all be more educated.

Someone sent this to the vwpassat list and I am only passing it on!

dave

That was probably Wil. He's not that smart IMO and tried to rip me off once. I had to talk to the service manager about that and straightened that right out. Once you get past the service drones, it's the tech who makes the job and just request a master tech. I think TDIs generally get master techs on them anyways.

That was my previous life. I now work on most all of my stuff as much as my limited tools and experience allows me. I now have air tools which helps quite a bit...

Reply to
Peter Parker