VW styling

Is it just me or does VW make some of the most beautifull, most interesting looking cars on the market these days? I love the new look of the new Jettas, the new VW Eos, etc. Love the exterior styling cues as well as the interiors. I remember seeing a new shipment of VWs on the back of a big rig just a while back. All on their way to their new home at a VW dealer. They looked like precious jewels being transported on the back of the truck. I only have an aircooled VW right now. I would love to get a new VW Jetta TDI. It's just that the TDI is so hard to come by and they just hold their value so well that it's hard to get a good deal on one.

East-

Reply to
eastwardbound2003