Re: where are wombats?

I had one in my attic, but I think its dead. Last night it got caught by my wombatcat.

Can someone tell me whether Wombats live only in Australia, > or also on other continents? > > Apart from zoos, of course. > > We all know that Wombats are to be found in Zoos. >
Reply to
Papa

They don't fly much... and they would more likely be in your cellar than your attic...

Crepuscular... what a GREAT word! And so rarely seen.

Peter Wieck Wyncote, PA

Reply to
pfjw

But I don't have a cellar. That's why they went to the attic, where the wombatcat was waiting.

Reply to
Papa

The only wombat I've ever seen was at a game farm in Australia (the one in Ballarat), and all it wanted to do was go back to bed. And stay away from the tasmanian devils, who were all very hungry...

I have no idea which model VW it preferred. Probably as crazy about utes as the rest of Australia.

Laura Halliday VE7LDH "Que les nuages soient notre Grid: CN89mg pied a terre..." ICBM: 49 16.05 N 122 56.92 W - Hospital/Shafte

Reply to
laura halliday

Wombats are reputedly singularly stubborn beasts.... More likely they would have made you a cellar rather than 'lowering' themselves to residing in a mere attic.

Peter Wieck Wyncote, PA

Reply to
pfjw