Something Different from VWoA

Interesting article.

Bill Berckman

On 9 Jul 2005 12:09:09 -0700, "Bill Berckman" scribbled this interesting note:

Perhaps some from ramva ought to join in that forum and address some questions to Mr. Senior Executive???

-- John Willis snipped-for-privacy@airmail.net (Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)

Reply to
John Willis

If I was in any way interested in what VWOA is doing, I might. But I'm not. So I won't. We've survived many years without them, and we will prevail, long after they're gone. :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I don't think that VWOA regards air-cooled VW owners as potential customers. Their past does not exist unless it's convenient to their current marketing plan. There are some dealers who are exceptions but in general, their attitude toward old VWs has been shameful. Andy

Reply to
<texaseitz

Reply to
Ben Boyle