Who says VW doesn't care.

Apparently there's still 266 75-85 Rabbits ,85 to 92 VW golfs, and 80-92 Jettas with faulty replacement brake lines P.N. 171.611.107B on them that refuse to die, left in the World. So after 15 years of waiting.These lucky

266 get theirs for free. And only after a few million have paid to replace theirs anyway. I had to post because this is just too funny too me. I checked it on two other recall sites. So this brand new March 1 2006 recall for 1975 - 1992 VWs has been issued.
none2u