VW Thunderbunny

Not sure if anyone else was at the Chicago Auto Show, but these are two pictures of of the VW Thunderbunny concept car on display here...

Chicago Paddling-Fishing

I did not make it this year John.

I also did not see those jpg pictures online either. :-(

later, dave (One out of many daves)

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

dave AKA vwdoc1 wrote: : I did not make it this year John.

: I also did not see those jpg pictures online either. :-(

Sorry, I screwed up... try this (i forgot "tmp");

For my kids, the vw booth was the most entertaining with the car-e-okee and the slot car racing... and of course the free rabbit pencil holders this year out of recycled plastics (previous years were beetles but now they are molding rabbits)

Reply to
Chicago Paddling-Fishing

hope it stays a concept! Not unless Vw get's Honda to build it!

Reply to
Lost In Space/Woodchuck

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

VW thunderbunny

Reply to
samstone

:

VW thunderbunny

Yea, that was it... not sure how I forgot to get a side pic, but I was trying to get the sticker so it was entirely readable...

Reply to
Chicago Paddling-Fishing