Warning re VW of Naples

you implied that they werent since his post was about a VW dealer and you said he was posting in the wrong newsgroup...

competitive

Reply to
VWGirl

which, if you would have read where YOU were posting to then you would have realized that he cross posted, cause I started reading this in the watercooled newsgroup...

competitive

Reply to
VWGirl

Reply to
Still in Primer

Reply to
Still in Primer

On Sun, 02 May 2004 17:16:12 GMT, Still in Primer

I think most of us non-VW driving folks would agree that this whole aircooled VW vs VW shit doesn't belong in rad.

Reply to
Mike Helm

Reply to
Still in Primer

"watercooled VWs" are not VWs.. They have a radiator and don't come with a tool kit.They are not simple and not the "People's car"

What they are is disposable junk!

Reply to
Jake Raby

I am sure you can fit a T4 in a watercooled car and make it aircooled... seen it done before...

and the older ones did come with a tool kit... i had one somewhere... and if nothing else they came with a jack, lug nut wrench, flat head/phillips screwdriver and a wrench, i think 10/13mm... which is more than enough to fix most things on them...

Reply to
VWGirl

Hitch-hiking from dealer to dealer back in the 70s with Hippie garb just so you can use the VW dealer rest rooms doesn't count.

Reply to
Peter Parker