What is the best manual transmission oil to use on a 98 Jetta TDI

What is the best manual transmission oil to use on a 98 Jetta TDI. Some told me redline. I looked in my owners manual and it des not say for a manual transmission just auto. Anyone know?

Reply to
AlanH70

Redline MT-90 works well in the 02A transaxles from what I have been told:

Roger Brown