will a 1996 2.0 exhaust manifold fit on a 1994 engine thats same size?

where can I get info about parts matching like this?

-- Message posted using

information at

mr_hannibal2005

More information at

if you have a friendly dealer ask him to look up both on ETKA. otherwise see if your local public library has a copy of a Hollander's interchange manual covering the cars in question.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

where can I get info about parts matching like this?

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1