'02 GTI 337

I have a Canadian delivered 337. I understand that the badging on the US and European 337 models is different. Sure enough, the US/Canadian VW website used to show a 337 with some sort of badging on the front grille. I can't read what the badge says: maybe "GTI" or "337".

I have seen pictures of the European 337 and the rear badging has "Golf" on the left side of the hatch and "GTI" on the right side (looking as the car whizzes by you). The front grille has "GTI" on the right side (as you sit in the car).

Can anyone describe for me the badging on the US model? If so, anyone know what the part numbers are and where a good place to get them might be?

Alternatively, does anyone know of any website or supplier where I might get aftermarket "337" badging in the same style as the OEM VW badges?

Reply to
S P Black