Panorama last night

Anyone see Panorama last night with the Royal Marines thundering about in Afghanistan in what looked like two rather nice LWB Hi Caps and something bigger and more Continental?

Reply to
William Black

Yer 'little' Pinzgauer.

Reply to
Dougal

Made in Britain then :-)

Reply to
Lee_D

I didn't see it, probably a four-wheeler if so. I've seen them towing guns far too big for them, rear suspension crabbed down and front up in the air, the driver having to drill holes in the floor to see out of!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Designed by the austians, the brits bought the rights to make it and started building it over here, the yanks liked the look of it so we flogged the construction company to them, like we do with anything that works!

Not sure if it was fitted with oil leaks by the british construction teams though..

Reply to
Ian Rawlings