02 suburban rear lock switch

i have a 02 suburban that i have had for 5 months. the rear door lock switch (located at the back hatch), does not work. can someone direct me to the location of the fuse, or maybe as to what might be wrong? its not a big
deal, but it wold be nice to use it, especially for my wife. i have looked in the manual, and on the fuse panels diagram, and cant find shit.
thanks for all the help.
Troy