Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

truck bucking
When I'm at a normal rpm for driving say 3rd gear ( manual 5 speed ) 30 mph my truck will start to buck and jump till I give it gas. I have given it a tune up tried fuel cleaners, I need help can't...
3
3

86 S15 Jimmy A/C Blows Fuse
I have an '86 GMC Jimmy Runs great (It should, It's got lots of new parts!) but A/C is a problem. Operates/blows cold air for 20~30 minutes then A/C Fuse blows. Compressor, drier, and orifice have...
1
1

Green Fuel's Dirty Secret
Can you say food for thought ?

Back-up Sensors/Camera
I just purchased a '06 Yukon Denali and would like to know if anyone else here can recommend either a camera or back-up sensors. Thanks in advance. Ken

Aftermarket Radio
The factory tape in my 94 k1500 wont work so i want to put in a am/fm/cassette i have. I have what they tell me is the right wiring i need to remove the underdash part of the radio to get to the...
1
1

2000 Z71 Silverado lifter noise?
5.3 V8 engine that now has 126k miles. I have heard it upon first start up since about 40000 miles. It disappears quickly but worries me a bit since any noise usually indicates wear. The longer the...
7
7

HOW TO CHANGE A HEADLIGHT BULB ONLY
Okay so how do i change my headlight bulb do i have to remove my headlight or is there an easier way to do that??? Please help
3
3

caddy to truck engine swap
Hey guys, I posted this same question over in the caddy section, you never know. Do the old cadillac engines(425,the other one,502)have the same bolt ups as the old chevs? I have a chev 350, and I...
5
5

Another dumb question
I own a 2002 Trailblazer with 80,000 miles. I now get between 15 to 20 mpg. Here is the dumb question; Is it possible/feasible to convert my truck to burn Ethanol and/or E85? My owners manual...
18
18

I've found a new newsgroup
2
2

4x4 SEMINAR
SIGALOUS organise des rencontres 4x4 et quad

4x4 wont engage on a 1984 Blazer
We have a 1984 Blazer and the 4x4 wont engage, the shifter wont move. We had the transmission serviced, but it didn't help this. Any suggestions on what to do next?
4
4

Radiator Fan Clutch / 92 K1500 350
Anyone know the difference between these two fan clutches, other than the obvious specs listed below off the rock auto web site. I have a 92 K 1500 350 engine, 7004R trans with 4.11 gears and...
1
1

2500HD vs 3500
I'd like to buy a D/A 3500 4x4 SRW extended cab shortbed -- but they don't make one. Apparently not for '07 either. The longbed will not reasonably fit in my garage -- and I ain't moving. So, I'm...
10
10

Engine Swap
We are taking a 383 stroker engine out of a Camaro and putting it in my 1988 Chevy stepside with 305 TBI. I was wondering about wiring (ETC. Distributor) How do we wire a HEI distributor (Accel...
1
1