1986 Chevy truck slave cylinder

How do we bleed the line and get some pressure to the clutch

-- Stephanie Underwoo

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Stephanie Underwood's Profile:

this thread:

Stephanie Underwood

========= =========

I will now attempt to be as pointedly precise in my proceedural explanation..............as you were in providing system identification.

Open bleeder Push down pedal

Close bleeder Release pedal Analyze resevoir level Put cap back on

Pump pedal 3 times Open bleeder See any air? Try again till all air is gone, or frustrated enough to quit.

or.....post year, make, model.......... and why yer have'n to bleeed the system..............

and i'll try again.

~:~ MarshMonster ~sips his coffee........~ ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

My husbands truck is a perpetual nightmare. Seemed to have replace

everything. Mechanic recommended this but now we are not sure this i the problem. We will try your suggestion. Appreciate the reply